To register your child online for BG Clubs, click here or visit us at New Life Church to complete a written registration.
"B" stands for BOYS and "G" stands for GIRLS!
Every Wednesday at Family Night (7:00 to 8:30 pm) kids come together in both large group and small group environments. This club is a cool place to be where kids from ages 1 to 11 make friends, develop skills, learn Biblical truths and build Godly character in their lives. The purpose of BG Clubs is to help boys and girls experience Jesus personally as they:
• Learn God’s Word and Spiritual Concepts
• Develop Christian Character
• Are Involved in Ministry Opportunities
• Develop Skills and Achievements
• Participate in Wholesome Recreational and Relational Events
• Have opportunity to be involved in missions around the world
• Develop Leadership Qualities
Age-appropriate learning takes place in the following age groups:
• Wee BGs - ages 1 and 2
• Seekers - ages 3 and 4
• Adventurers - ages 5 and 6
• Explorers - ages 7, 8 and 9
• Discoverers - ages 10 and 11
Club nights include badge work, gym nights, games, crafts, memory verses, great leaders and lots of fun! Kids can join any Wednesday night at 6:50 pm. See you there! Click here for online registration form.